Our API storage tanks are fabricated to the latest edition of the American Petroleum Institutes 650 Specifications.
API 650 vertical petroleum/chemical storage tanks fabricated by Empire Steel Manufacturing Comapny are shop fabricated, vertical, cylindrical, aboveground, closed top, welded steel in various sizes and capacities for internal pressures not to exceed atmospheric.
Liquid Storage Tanks
These aboveground vertical storage tanks are used by the oil production industry for storage of crude oil, water and other liquids commonly used by this industry.
• Plate steel is ASTM A36 carbon steel
• Joints are double-welded butt
• Tops and bottoms are flanged
• Welding per ASME section IX
• All connections per customer specifications
• Ladders and roof safety railings are available on request
• 4 lifting lugs are included to handle tanks either vertically or horizontally
• Exterior surfaces are power tool cleaned and painted desert tan (exterior sandblasting and other coatings are available on request)
• Interior surfaces are bare steel (interior sandblasting and coatings are available on request)
Call today to get more information about our
API 650 vertical petroleum/chemical storage tanks!