Our water storage tanks are fabricated to the latest edition of the American Water Works Association D100 specifications.
AWWA D100 vertical potable water tanks fabricated by Empire Steel Manufacturing Company are shop fabricated, vertical, cylindrical, aboveground, closed top, flat bottom, ground supported, welded steel in various sizes and capacities for internal pressures not to exceed atmospheric.
These tanks are used for the storage of potable and non-potable water only.
• Plate steel is ASTM A36 carbon steel
• Joints are double-welded butt
• Tops and bottoms are flanged
• Welding per ASME section IX
• One roof access and two shell access manways are standard
• Ladders and roof safety railings are available on request
• Exterior surfaces are sandblasted (SSPC-SP6 commercial), primed and finished coated per customer specifications
• Interior surfaces are sandblasted (SSPC-SP10 near white) and coated with NSF approved coating for potable water
Call today to get more information about our
AWWA D100 vertical potable water tanks!